Monday, January 25, 2010

Hayek vs. Keynes Rap

I referred to this in a blog some time ago. 

It's available for your classroom use and it is G-R-E-A-T.  However, I expect some of you will not be able to show the video in class because of the context in which the rap is set.  However, download the song and the lyrics here and have at it.  At the very least, watch it yourself and develop some of those memonic devices to help you remember aspects of these theories.

I welcome your comments.  Better yet, go to the link and leave comments there.

3 comments:

Julie said...

It's great! Who said economics is the "dismal" science. I posted it on my class facebook page and I can't wait to show it in class.!

Anonymous said...

For those who can't get all the lyrics down, you can get them (and the video) at
http://econstories.tv/econstories.tv/home.html

ENJOY!

Anonymous said...

great video!!